Regional Midwifery and Women's Health Mini Conference 2013
Friday, April 5 and Saturday, April 6, 2013
University of Utah College of Nursing
Salt Lake City, Utah
Call for Abstracts Deadline has been extended!
Interested in being a presenter? Click here for more details.
Call for Abstracts deadline has been extended to Sunday, January 6th at 11:59 PM.
Registration will open on December 19, 2012.
Our 2nd Annual Midwifery and Women's Health Mini-Conference will be of interest to all women's health professionals. Midwifery and women's healthcare providers and researchers will present on a wide variety of topics. We are currently accepting abstracts for the following categories:
- Midwifery or Women's Health
- Clinical Management
- Evidence Based Practice
- Community Education Projects
- Health Care Reform
To download a PDF version of our Save the Date flier, click here.
- ‘Very well organized conference – Well done, thank you! Loved having nursing students do the speaker intros.’
- ‘I really enjoyed hearing about these topics, I have been inspired! Love how the programs empower women.’
- ‘Very Interesting – so helpful to hear evidence that now dispels myths I’ve been guilty of applying to clinical practice. Exactly what I needed to change what I do!’