If you are interested in a Graduate Certificate program there is a different application process.
MS/DNP/PhD Nursing Graduate Program Applications for Fall 2018 - Due Jan 15th
Applications received after the deadline or incomplete will not be reviewed.
- Create an account and fill out a College of Nursing Online Graduate Program Application
- Programs of Interest
- Gerontology Interdisciplinary MS
- Nursing PhD
- Nursing Practice DNP
- Nursing MS
- Entry Term
- Fall 2018
- Programs of Interest
- Enter GRE scores if cumulative GPA below 3.20
- If required, GRE Exam within last five years
- Upload a Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Upload a Statement of Purpose, Professional Goal Statement, or Statement of Research Goals & Interests
- Upload a writing sample (PhD Only)
- Enter your research interest (PhD Only)
- Upload a copy of your RN or APRN license (MS & DNP Only)
- Request recommendations (three required, must be received prior to application deadline)
- Pay application fee
- Upload Post-Submission documentation only if requested by Graduate Program Manager
International applicants provide additional application documents to the International Graduate Admissions Office.
It is recommended that applicants first attend a College of Nursing Graduate Information Session prior to submitting their application. Some of the graduate programs have program-specific admission requirements including prerequisite courses. Please refer to your program’s admission requirements for more information.
Applications to the graduate programs are only accepted through our convenient online application system.
Scholarship Applications for New Applicants are due January 15.
The College of Nursing offers many funding opportunities for Nursing and Gerontology graduate students. There is a separate application for scholarships. You must submit a scholarship application by the deadline in order to be considered for funding.
To apply for scholarships and other funding opportunities such as TA and RA positions, visit the College of Nursing Graduate Scholarships webpage.
Thank you again for your interest in the graduate programs at the University of Utah College of Nursing. If you have additional questions about applying, contact the Graduate Advisor in the Office of Student Services for the program that you are applying to.