Welcome Back to Campus!
- Classes will begin as scheduled on August 24, 2020.
- There will be a mixture of in-person and hybrid delivery determined by current university status.
- Fall break (October 4-11, 2020) is canceled.
- Instruction will shift online from November 30 to December 3, with final exams held online December 7-11, 2020.
- This shift to all-online instruction and exams after Thanksgiving is based on the strong advice of U of U Health epidemiologists and mirrors the approach of many of our national peers.
- The 1st and 2nd floors of Annette Poulson Cumming Building will be accessible during business hours.
- The 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors will only be accessible via employee badge access. Students/general public who wish to access upper floors will need to coordinate visit in advance with faculty/staff.
- Only come to campus if you are healthy. Contact your instructors if you are diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Face coverings are required to be worn in our building and on the Health Sciences campus, clinics, and hospital.
- The CON will provide students with safety glasses and PPE that they may use for clinical experiences.
- Practice diligent personal hygiene and physical distancing. We have installed stickers and signage to control traffic and aid in physical distancing.
- For in-person classes, physcial distancing will be accommodated. Follow instructions given by professors or instructors to maintain physical distancing guidelines during your class/clinical experience.
- The simulation lab is open, and will provide safe experiential learning.
- Hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant wipes are provided on the 1st and 2nd floors.
- Our building will be cleaned multiple times daily.
University of Utah COVID-19 Central: Contains the most up-to-date information about university policies associated with COVID-19.
Questions?Buillding Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT/Online Learning Questions: Email email@example.com.
Academic/Clinical Questions: Ask individual instructor that the question pertains to.