The BirthCare HealthCare Midwifery and Women’s Health Faculty Practice provides obstetric, gynecologic, primary care and mental health services for women across the lifespan. Our faculty practice group helps meet the needs of women throughout Utah while providing clinical practice opportunities for faculty and students.
- BirthCare HealthCare Anti-Racism Statement
- Prospective DNP students, visit http://nursing.utah.edu/programs/dnp/nurse-midwives/ for more information on becoming a CNM (certified nurse midwife) or WHNP (women's health nurse practitioner).
Welcome to Caring Connections. We are the bereavement care program sponsored by the University of Utah College of Nursing. Our service mission includes care of grieving persons, education of health care students in the care of the bereaved and research in loss and grief.
The clinical behavioral health services offered by the College of Nursing provide counseling for individuals, families and groups. The psychotherapy is evidence-based and is conducted in a sensitive and confidential manner.
Primary Care offers health services in a variety of locations along the Wasatch front and back:
- Red Med Employee Clinic,
- Summit County Health Department,
- Urban Indian Center,
- U of U Student Health Services, and
- Juvenile Justice Health Care Services.