Research Support Team
The College of Nursing provides an outstanding support team for assistance with the management of faculty research programs. Our team consists of:
- Director – administrative, financial, post-award, human resources, space allocation, facilities management, oversight of support team.
- Post-Award Administrator – finiancial management, human resources assistance, compliance monitoring, and report coordination
- Research Associates – two PhD prepared academic staff to assist in the planning and preparation of grant applications, and participate as a member of each RITe team.
- Program Manager – purchasing, onboarding staff, support to faculty and staff as required, database management
- Graduate Research Assistant at Large – assistance with literature searches, article retrieval, data coding, data entry, data analysis, proofreading, and other services