Nursing Student Services
Apply to the College of Nursing
Undergraduate and Certificate Applications will be available beginning July 1, 2018.
Graduate Applications will be available September 1, 2018.
Undergraduate Application for Admission
- Nursing Early Assurance Program (NEAP) Track
- Fall start only - Application opens December 1st and closes February 1st
- Pre-Licensure and Post-Licensure Tracks
- Fall start - Application opens December 1st and closes March 1st
- Spring start - Application opens July 1st and closes October 1st
- Summer start (Post-Licensure only) - Application opens July 1st and closes October 1st
- RN-BS Express Pathway Track
- RN-BS Express Pathway is a partnership between University of Utah College of Nursing and Salt Lake Community College. Please do not select this option unless you have specifically been directed to fill out the application for that program.
- You must be in your second semester of the SLCC Nursing program
- If your second semester is:
- Fall - Application opens August 1st and closes November 30th
- Spring - Application opens January 1st and closes April 30th
Graduate Application for Admission
- Master of Science in Nursing or Gerontology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Programs
- PhD in Nursing Programs
- Post-APRN and Graduate Nursing Certificates
- Gerontology Interdisciplinary Program Undergraduate and Graduate Certificates
Non-Degree Seeking Student students who would like to take a course at the University of Utah must complete a Non-Matriculated Student Application and pay the $45.00 fee.