Utah Simulation Coalition Annual Facilitator Course
Interesting in learning more about health care simulation? The Utah Simulation Coalition's Simulation Facilitator Course is designed and taught by simulation professionals to prepare academic faculty to develop, implement, and debrief effective simulations.
Dates: June 1, 2021 - June 15, 2021
- Canvas courses with online simulation content
- Discussion boards for content and participant support
- Live kick-off meeting on Zoom
- Live learning Zoom meetings to apply module content
- Recommended live learning Zoom meeting for scenario development
- 18.5 Continuing education hours are available
*Participants must be academic simulation professionals!