Schedule an Appointment
First Year Milestone Appointments
For the month of October, Savannah Manwill and Chloe Keith will only be taking First Year Milestone appointments to remove freshman advising holds. If you are not a first-year student, please come to an information session. Our office will also be offering quick answer drop-in advising from 2-4 PM on Tuesdays and Fridays from October 1 - October 29. No drop-in appointments available October 11 because of Fall Break.
If you cannot find availability with Savannah Manwill or Chloe Keith and you need to have a freshman advising hold removed, please sign up for a small group advising session here.
Pre-Nursing, Early Assurance Students, and Undergraduate Nursing Applicants
Appointments are available up to two weeks in advance, and new appointments are added every Monday. Appointments are scheduled exclusively online. Please check back frequently in case of cancellations.
PRE-NURSING AND NURSING EARLY ASSURANCE PROGRAM STUDENTS: Use this page to schedule an appointment.
CURRENT NURSING STUDENTS:
- BS in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) students: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
- RN-BS (Post-Licensure) students: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
GRADUATE APPLICANTS AND EXISTING STUDENTS: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
Many of the appointments are 15-minutes. Please try to arrive 10 minutes early to check in before your appointment time. Students who are more than 4 minutes late will be rescheduled.
- We do not review transcripts during advising and information sessions. Please complete the following steps before an advising session.
- Please check in for all meetings at the Annette Poulson Cumming College of Nursing Building Student Services room 2200.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to check in at the Student Services front desk (on the second floor of the College of Nursing) All advising sessions will begin promptly at their scheduled time. Late arrivals will need to reschedule.