Schedule an Appointment
Pre-Nursing, Early Assurance Students, and Undergraduate Nursing Applicants
If you are an incoming first-year or transfer student, we ask that you wait until you’ve gone through our orientation process (as detailed in the email you will receive after gaining access to the Office of Orientation and Transition Orientation modules) before booking a one-on-one advising appointment. Please write down your questions while going through our orientation modules and we will address them at the follow-up Q&A Zoom Meeting. Our goal for our orientation process is to provide you with enough information that you will end the week with an acceptable fall schedule. We're happy to discuss more in-depth questions about a multiple-year plan and prerequisite completion in the fall during your first year advising appointment.
Appointments are available up to two weeks in advance, and new appointments are added every Monday. Appointments are scheduled exclusively online. Please check back frequently in case of cancellations.
PRE-NURSING AND NURSING EARLY ASSURANCE PROGRAM STUDENTS: Use this page to schedule an appointment.
CURRENT NURSING STUDENTS:
- BS in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) students: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
- RN-BS (Post-Licensure) students: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
GRADUATE APPLICANTS AND EXISTING STUDENTS: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
- Please check-in for all meetings at the Annette Poulson Cumming College of Nursing Building Student Services room 2200.
- All advising meetings will begin promptly at their scheduled time. Many of our advising appointments are 15-minutes and often scheduled back-to-back. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, there is a high likelihood that you will need to reschedule the appointment. Please make every effort to arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment to get checked in.
- If you have questions about individual course equivalencies, please complete the following steps prior to scheduling a meeting with an advisor.