Schedule an Appointment
Pre-Nursing, Early Assurance Students, and Undergraduate Nursing Applicants
Appointments are available up to two weeks in advance, and new appointments are added every Monday. Appointments are scheduled exclusively online. Please check back frequently in case of cancellations.
PRE-NURSING AND NURSING EARLY ASSURANCE PROGRAM STUDENTS: Use this page to schedule an appointment.
CURRENT NURSING STUDENTS:
- BS in Nursing (Pre-Licensure) students: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
- RN-BS (Post-Licensure) students: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
GRADUATE APPLICANTS AND EXISTING STUDENTS: contact your Program Manager to schedule an appointment.
Many of the appointments are 15-minutes. Please try to arrive 10 minutes early to check in before your appointment time. Students who are more than 4 minutes late will be rescheduled.
- We do not review transcripts during advising and information sessions. Please complete the following steps before an advising session.
- Please check in for all meetings at the Annette Poulson Cumming College of Nursing Building Student Services room 2200.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to check in at the Student Services front desk (on the second floor of the College of Nursing) All advising sessions will begin promptly at their scheduled time. Late arrivals will need to reschedule.