Nursing Student Services
Request for Course Evaluation
- If the status under "Your Status" is Inquiry or Started App, click My Application from the navigation ribbon.
- If the status under "Your Status" is anything else, click Application List from the navigation ribbon then Start a New Application.
On the Enrollment Questions page, choose Yes next to "Do you need a transcript evaluation" and proceed with the remaining application questions.
Items you will need to submit your request:
- List of courses you want to have evaluated
- An unofficial transcript for all institutions where you took courses
- In cases of repeat courses, only the most recently completed course is considered
- Syllabus for each course from when you took the class -OR-
- If you have not taken the course, you will need a current syllabus
- Link to the course description of the classes you are having evaluated
Once your request with all required items is submitted, it could take up to three weeks to process a course evaluation. All course evaluation submissions must be received at least one month before the application deadlines to guarantee a completed evaluation for the current application cycle. Please note, your application for admission will be unavailable while a course evaluation is in progress.