Course/Transcript Evaluation Eligibility
Evaluations are available to students entering the undergraduate programs ONLY. For prospective graduate students, questions regarding course evaluation or transcript questions should be directed to the program manager of the graduate program.
Request for Course/Transcript Evaluation
- If the status under "Your Status" is Inquiry or Started App, click My Application from the navigation ribbon.
- If the status under "Your Status" is anything else, click Application List from the navigation ribbon then Start a New Application.
On the Enrollment Questions page, choose Yes next to "Do you need a transcript evaluation" and proceed with the remaining application questions.
Items You Will Need to Submit Your Request
- List of courses you want to have evaluated
- An unofficial transcript for all institutions where you took courses
- *In cases of repeat courses, only the most recently completed course is considered
- Syllabus for each course from when you took the class OR If you have not taken the course, you will need a current syllabus
- Link to the course description of the classes you are having evaluated
- Once your request with all required items is submitted, it could take up to three weeks to process a course evaluation.
- All course evaluation submissions must be received at least one month before the application deadlines to guarantee a completed evaluation for the current application cycle.
- Your application for admission will be unavailable while a course evaluation is in progress.