Expand Your Nursing Education, Grow Your Career
Licensed RNs who hold an Associate Degree in Nursing can earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing online for less than $9,000. Nurses who earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree gain valuable leadership and clinical skills, are eligible for more jobs, and earn a higher salary.
- You choose to complete the program in two, three, or four semesters.
- You can start the program any semester—Fall, Spring, or Summer.
- *Online RN to BS Geriatric Nursing Leadership is available for a Fall start and the four-semester program only.
- Adapt your program of study to complete an emphasis in Geriatric Nursing Leadership or prepare to apply directly to a graduate program (MS, DNP, or PhD).
- Learn from expert faculty as they integrate nursing research, evidence-based practice, and community-engaged learning throughout the program.
- At $9,000, our program is one of the most affordable BSN programs in the state of Utah
- $260 per credit hour for fully online programs
- No semester-to-semester rates for online tuition. You can calculate your tuition bill easily by adding together your total credit hours on your program of study and multiplying by the current per credit hour rate. For example, take 9 credits during fall semester translates to 9 credits x $260 = $2,240
- Coursework is 100% online.
- Work with a dedicated Academic Program Manager and Program Director who assist you in deciding a length of program (two, three, or four semesters) that fits your life and career plans.
- Complete 45 clinical hours partnering with nurse leaders and a 68-hour clinical practicum leading to a durable quality improvement project, both of which may be completed at your place of employment.
"The RN to BS program has been a perfect complement to my Master of Public Administration Degree. The education helped me gain a greater understanding of the work that we do as nurse administrators every day. The program is easier to attend than you would expect—it really is designed for busy working executives. The instructors are amazing, understanding, and really help you to be successful."
-Terri Hunter, RN-BS Graduate & Nurse Administrator