RN-BS Program (Online) With Geriatric Nurse Leadership Specialty
The RN-BS Program at the University of Utah is for licensed Registered Nurses with an associate degree in nursing who want to complete their BS degree.
- You choose to complete the program in two, three, or four semesters. See sample Programs of Study.
- You can start the program any semester – Fall, Spring, or Summer Semesters.
- RN-BS Geriatric Nursing Leadership is available part-time with a Fall start only"
- You can adapt your program to complete an emphasis in Geriatric Nursing Leadership or to prepare to apply directly to a graduate program (MS, DNP, or PhD).
- Your coursework is 100% online.
- You work with a dedicated RN-BS Program Manager/Advisor and RN-BS Program Director who can assist you in deciding the length of your program (2, 3, or 4 semesters) so that it fits with you life and career plans.
- You will complete a 32 hour clinical shadowing experience, which can be set up in your place of employment.
- You will learn from expert faculty as they integrate nursing research, evidence-based practice, and community-engaged learning throughout the program.