Online RN to BS Track with optional Geriatric Nurse Leadership Specialty
Our 100% online RN to BS Track is one of the most affordable BSN programs in the state of Utah. Licensed registered nurses with an Associate Degree in Nursing can earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing for just $7,800.
- You choose to complete the program in two, three, or four semesters. See sample Programs of Study.
- You can start the program any semester - Fall, Spring, or Summer Semesters.
- Online RN to BS Geriatric Nursing Leadership is available for a Fall start and the four-semester program only.
- You can adapt your program of study to complete an emphasis in Geriatric Nursing Leadership or to prepare to apply directly to a graduate program (MS, DNP, or PhD).
- Your coursework is 100% online.
- You work with a dedicated Academic Program Manager and Program Director who can assist you in deciding the length of your program (two, three, or four semesters) so that it fits with your life and career plans.
- You will complete 45 clinical hours partnering with nurse leaders and a 68-hour clinical practicum leading to a durable quality improvement project, both of which may be completed at your place of employment.
- You will learn from expert faculty as they integrate nursing research, evidence-based practice, and community-engaged learning throughout the program.