College of Nursing Programs
University of Utah College of Nursing offers a wide range of options to enhance and expand your nursing education.
- Nursing Early Assurance Program for high school seniors, and first-year college students
- Prelicensure Program Track
- Online RN to BS Program Track for Associates of Science prepared RNs
- RN-BS Express Pathway for second semester Salt Lake Community College nursing students
Masters of Science Programs
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care
- Adult/Gerontology Primary Care
- Family Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Nurse Midwifery
- Women's Health
- Dual Nurse Midwifery-Women's Health
- Psychiatric/Mental Health
- Post-MS to DNP: Clinical or Organizational Leadership
- Adult/Gerontology Primary Care DNP/PhD
- Family DNP/PhD
- Nurse Midwifery DNP/PhD
- Women's Health DNP/PhD
For geographically eligible students, we also offer specialty tracks in the MS and DNP degrees.
Learn more about prerequisites, how to apply to the College of Nursing, and what resources are available for graduate students, and how you can use them.